Act 48 Credit Opportunities
SAS Professional Development Courses for Act 48 Credit
Follow the directions below to preview and/or register for the FREE online SAS professional development courses:
- Go to www.pdesas.org
- Login in at the top right side of the screen (If you do not have a SAS account, you will need to create one)
- Then click “My SAS” at the top right
- Click the “PD Center” Icon
- You will need to provide your login information again
After logging in to the PD center, click the menu at the top right side of the screen and select “Course Catalog/Registration
- You will see C. Danielson courses and general PD courses. For the Danielson Courses, you will need to click the “+ sign” to drill down and view the courses available. Click “options to preview and/or register for the course”
- Courses typically range from 5 hours to 30 hours of Act 48 credit so be sure to look at the hours before selecting the course or course in which you’d like to participate.
- If you need assistance with registering for online SAS courses, the SAS Help Desk is available to provide you with support by phone (1.877.973.3727 ) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PVAAS Online Learning Modules for Act 48 Credit
PVAAS e-Learning modules provide professional learning opportunities to support the understanding and use of PVAAS. LEAs requested a way to verify that educators complete modules so they can be used in local Act 48 plans. We are pleased to announce that this year educators will be able to earn a Certificate of Completion for each module they complete.
The certificate will document the educator's name, title of the module, date, and duration of the module. To earn a certificate, educators will need to watch the entire module and complete the Check Your Understanding questions. Educators are strongly encouraged to print or save the certificate upon completion of the module. PVAAS does not archive certificates or data related to completion of modules. The PVAAS Statewide Team and the SAS EVAAS Support Team will NOT be able to access any data about completion. This is the responsibility of the educator.
Certificates will become available in the next month. You will know a certificate is available for a module when you see Certificate of Completion Available after the module title. Upon receiving your certificate, you will need to forward a copy to Dr. Christina Lutz-Doemling and then upload the event to CPE tracker