NON-CATASAUQUA AWARDS/SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
1. Derrick Law Firm Scholarship-For a graduating high school seniors that have had their life altered by an automobile accident, whether their own or family member. Award amount $1000. Please click on the link below for for more information and to apply.
2. RevenueZen Scholarship-RevenueZen Social Selling Scholarship-The RevenueZen Social Selling Scholarship is an award for any current or soon-to-be undegrad who is looking to innovate the hiring process. In an ideal world, what would hiring and applying for a job look like? How will you stand out? The RevenueZen Scholarship has a brief submission process, and applicants will be judged on their ability to convey their ideas for an innovative social selling process focused on getting hired at a specific company. Deadline to appy is December 15, 2020. Award about $1000. Please visit https://revenuezen.com/social-selling-scholarship
3. 2021 Lehigh Valley Professional Section of Society of Women Engineers-This is a one time grant of $5000.00. Any graduating female senior who will be entering an accredited engineering program. Evaluation is based on academic achievement, extracurricular and leadership activities, an evaluation form, and an original essay. Deadline to apply is January 31, 2021. Apply online at http://lv.swe.org/scholarships
4. Lehigh Art Alliance Gracious ANON Scholarships-Scholarship is for graduating seniors pursuing a career in Fine Art. 4-$500 scholarships. Requirements-Students must be accepted for the fall into a Fine Arts Program in a secondary educational institution. Application and art work are required. Deadline to appy is April 30, 2021. For more information please see Mrs. Roseman in the guidance office.
5. United Steelworkers Hugh Carcella Scholarship-This program offers scholarships to children of United Steelworkers union. $1000 for each of the students 4 years of college. Applications may be obtained upon request from participating Local Unions. Deadline to apply is March 15, 2021. For more information please see Mrs. Roseman in the guidance office.
6. Hermine Solt Student Scholarship-This scholarship is offered through the PA Association of Educational Office Professionals (PAEOP). This is a $500 scholarship for any Pennyslvania High School Senior who is pursuing higher education in a business-related field (office technology, accounting, secretarial, business education (including business education teaching), and business management, etc). Complete details including criteria, guidelines, scholarship application can be found at PAEOP's website, www.paeop.com, under Awards and Scholarships.
7.The Great Allentown Fair Foundation Scholarship-This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are interested in pursuing additonal education related to agriculture. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Friday, June 4, 2021 by 5:00 PM. Applications are posted online at AllentownFairFoundation.org