Middle Ages Madness
Game Board Project
- To create an original board type game which deals with aspects of the Middle Ages.
- The game must be functional, meaning that it can be played with relative ease and time.
EACH GAME MUST HAVE:
1.) Contents of the Game: Game pieces, game board and other materials included for play
2.) Object: Purpose of the game and its play
3.) Set up: Explanation of what the start of play requires, what does the game start looks like.
4.) Game Play: Specific rules of play (step by step directions). How to score the game.
5.) Winning: How does the game end? Explanation.
6.) Content: Questions etc. must be from Chapter 7 and/or 8 and incorporate approximately 18 facts/trivia from the Middle Ages.
7. Things to consider:
a. Game must be original and accommodate up to 4 players.
b. Game directions must be understandable and typed.
c. Game should include both skill and chance
d. Game must have a 3-dimensional aspect which is an integral part of the game play
e. All game pieces etc. must be constructed and created by individual group members
Class Text: Chapters 7 & 8 pgs. 214 -278
DUE DATE/GAME DAY:
*** Late assignments will not be accepted
- Individual or partner from your class.
- Work to be completed outside of class.
- Following directions
- Use of historical content from the Middle ages
- Ease of play & Clearly states directions
- Time management