Mrs. Sziy's Classroom Blog
Check here for the prompt you are to respond to.
Make sure you are looking at the prompt for YOUR CLASS!
Remember it is the Me + 3 rule.
You respond to my prompt and then you comment on the responses of 3 of your classmates.
- 11/10/09 Econ Article Blog
- 30 Days of Outsourcing - Answer the Blog questions based on the 30 Days Outsourcing video we watched about Chris and his move to India for 30 days.
- 5-20-13 AP World - Going Medieval
- 9-11 Remembered....10 Years Later
- 9-11 Remembered...10 Years Later - 9-11 Reflection Blog
- AH2 - Homefront - Group Treatment
- AH2 Bonus Movie Night - Unbroken
- American History 2 Current Event Activity
- Band of Brothers Bonus Episode
- Chemistry, Love, and Dating
- D-Day Invasion
- Document Based Question Essays
- Econ Fun Friday Blog
- Econ Library Blog Activity (50 points)
- End of Economics Blog - Answer Question in 1 post and comment on at least 2 classmates in another post.
- End of Year Econ Blog
- Film - Fun Friday Movie Trivia
- Film - Remember The Titans - Reflection for Remember the Titans.
- Film - Third World Farmer
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: Out of Eden - Answer the posted questions based on what we have talked about in class and what you saw in the Guns, Germs, and Steel Documentary. Comment on the responses of at least 3 of your classmates. Blog Questions Due the day after we complete watching the video.
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Conquest
- In the Air or on the Ground?
- Lie To Me Journal - Journal Entry for after watching Lie to Me.
- Nikolai Gogol Readings
- Poverty and American Violet
- Psychological Disorders
- Psychology - Alcohol and the Brain Debate
- Psychology - Current Research
- Psychology - GALE vs. EBSCOhost
- Psychology - Perception/Sensation Illusions
- Psychology - TED Talks Videos
- Russian Literature Activities
- Russian World - Olympic Issues and Events
- Russian World Current Events
- SOC - Hereditary Advantages of Humans
- Socialization Test
- Sociology End Of Year Blog
- Sociology End of Class Blog
- The Fight for Equal Education
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Where in the world is..... - Guest bloggers from around the world will provide information and clues for you to guess where they are located. Many times their location and information will tie into our Economics curriculum.
- Economic Current Events - 1. Find a current ( within the past week) newspaper or magazine article that has something to do with the economic situation in the United States today. 2. READ THE ARTICLE!!! 3. Post a blog summarizing your article. Include WHAT the article was about. WHY it relates to Econmics in the United States, and HOW/IF it personally affects you. 4. Comment on the blogs of three of your classmates. Include a reaction to their article and then a comment about wether or not their topic relates to you personally in any way. Do this by heading your comment blog as... Alyssa commenting on Mike... ***remember to use PROPER NETIQUETTE! If you post non-relevant information or comments you will receive a ZERO!****
- Ruff Ryder Nation - Response to Ruff Ryder Nation Presentations
- Iron Jawed Angels
- World War II/Cold War