Speech and Reading Homework
Sheckler Speech/Language Students and Parents!
1. Home Practice of SPEECH/LANGUAGE skills is important!
2. Repeated practice with a parent/listener who can provide feedback is helpful for students who are working to improve their communication skills!
3. Reinforcing what your child is learning in SPEECH/LANGUAGE SUPPORT will help his/her progress toward SPEECH/LANGUAGE goals!
4. Please take a few minutes to complete fun and simple SPEECH/LANGUAGE homework activities with your child!
5. Please sign your child's assignments to indicate that you have listened and practiced with them!
6. Your child will earn stickers and prizes for completing SPEECH/LANGUAGE assignments with you!
7. Thank-you for your support! We are looking forward to working with your child in SPEECH/LANGUAGE SUPPORT!