Parents and students are advised to check PowerSchool to monitor grades and averages.
Student should be using the agenda to record daily assignments as posted on the homework board in class. Long-term assignments will be posted on this site as will quiz, test, and project dates.
- Homework is an important part of classroom activities and must be completed before class. It’s the student’s responsibility to make sure he/she understands the assignment, its purpose, all the requirements, and the date it is due.
- It is the student’s responsibility to go to each teacher to review what work was missed if he/she is absent from school.
- All hoimework assignmnet are wroth 5 points unless otherwise instructed by the tecaher. There will be NO 1/2 credit for completed homework. If the assignmmet is not comepleted when checked by me at the beginning of class it is a ZERO!!
- If a student must leave school early (due to a field trip, appointment, etc.) he/she must hand in that day’s homework prior to leaving and collect any assignments given that day.
- Each student must keep track of his/her assignments in the middle school Agenda. We encourage the parents to check the Agenda each night to make sure all assignments are completed.