- Assignments for the week will be posted by 9:00 AM Monday of each week.
- Attendance is mandatory and each day will count as a regular school day starting on April 14th.
- In order to maintain flexibility, attendance will be taken based on the weekly completion of assignments.
- If the due date is Friday and students complete all work by the following Monday, they will be marked present for the week.
- In order to receive grades and credit, students must engage regularly and complete course requirements.
- CHS: 4th Quarter academic performance will be reported using the CHS traditional grading system. There will be no final exams for Spring of 2020.
Here are the links to the main online learning resources that will be utilized by the teacher
Canvas - Location where all assignments and videos will be located.
USA Test Prep - Link to USA Test Prep assignments
Google Sign In - Backup location for assignments will be located on a Google Document shared with all students.
Help If Needed:
CASD Tech Support Page - Please reach out if you have any technology problems that our school district support can help with (i.e. logging in to school Canvas or PowerSchool etc.).
Canvas Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Canvas if you are having any trouble with the Canvas website.
Google Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Google if you are having any trouble with the Google website or Google Suite of apps.
Teacher Contact Information: