- Assignments for the week will be posted by 9:00 AM on the Monday of each week.
- Attendance is mandatory and each day will count as a regular school day starting on April 14th.
- In order to maintain flexibility, attendance will be taken based on the weekly completion of assignments, activities, and/or anything posted on Canvas each day. Every Monday we will check attendance by reporting who has/has not completed activities from the previous week. (i.e. Assignments for the week of 4/20-4/24 will be checked and reported on Monday, April 27, for attendance)
- The due date for each weeks work is the Friday of that week. (i.e. Work assigned Monday, April 20, will all be due Friday, April 24)
- In order to receive grades and credit, students must engage regularly and complete course requirements.
- CHS: 4th Quarter academic performance will be reported using the CHS traditional grading system.
*There will be no final exams for Spring of 2020*
- The links below bring you to the main online learning resources that will be utilized by me.
Help If Needed
- CASD Tech Support Page - Please reach out if you have any technology problems that our school district support can help with (i.e. logging in to school Canvas or PowerSchool etc.).
- Canvas Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Canvas if you are having any trouble with the Canvas website.
- Google Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Google if you are having any trouble with the Google website or Google Suite of apps.
Teacher Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 484-262-9493 (Google Voice Number)