Welcome to Kindergarten!
To ensure your child starts the year off feeling successful, please make sure they bring the following supplies on the first day of school. Please label your child's supplies. Thank you so much!! :)
- a book bag that will fit a 9x12 folder
- a homework folder
- 1 hard plastic supply box (approximately 8x5 inches)
- hand sanitizer
- extra masks to keep in their bookbags
- headphones for the ipad
- reusable water bottle labeled with your child's name
The following items should all fit into their supply box.........
- stylus for the ipad (optional)
- glue sticks (at least 2) Avery and Elmer's work the best!
- 6 sharpened pencils
- a box of crayons (no larger than a 24 count please) Crayola Crayons work the best!
- 2 EXPO or Crayola dry erase markers.
Their supply box will remain in school until the end of the school year. It will be sanitized daily. When your child needs more supplies I will send home a note/text letting you know which supplies they need. The children are held responsible for their own belongings. They take pride in taking care of their supplies. :) This also teaches them responsibility, however, if any items are used inappropriately, they will only be distributed on an "as needed" basis. Thank you for your cooperation!
We are always in need of these donations to keep us healthy and clean!
- disinfecting wipes
- clear, gallon-sized plastic storage bags
Thank you so much for your generosity!!!!!!!!!!!!!