Degrees and Certifications:
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward.”
Murray's Online Lesson Phase
Find your class to the left.
Below is inportant information about MP4 2020 and COVID-19
COVID – 19
Online Learning Plan Information
- Assignments for the week will be posted by 9:00 AM Monday of each week.
- Attendance is mandatory and each day will count as a regular school day starting on April 14th.
- In order to maintain flexibility, attendance will be taken based on the weekly completion of assignments.
- If the due date is Friday and students complete all work by the following Monday, they will be marked present for the week.
- In order to receive grades and credit, students must engage regularly and complete course requirements.
- CHS: 4th Quarter academic performance will be reported using the CHS traditional grading system. There will be no final exams for Spring of 2020.
- Help If Needed:
CASD Tech Support Page - Please reach out if you have any technology problems that our school district support can help with (i.e. logging in to school Canvas or PowerSchool etc.).
Canvas Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Canvas if you are having any trouble with the Canvas website.
Google Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Google if you are having any trouble with the Google website or Google Suite of apps.
Teacher Contact Information:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - (484) 275-0714 - (Google Voice)