Welcome to the CASD Cyber Academy!
Catasauqua Area School District puts students in the driver's seat of their education with online courses that give students the flexibility they need to meet athletic, work, or family obligations. With a wide selection of electives to choose from, students can explore areas of interest and courses that align to their goals for college or career.
Edgenuity, our online course provider, offers additional benefits that include:
Engaging standards-aligned curriculum with interactive, media-rich instruction
Highly qualified virtual teachers who communicate regularly with students
On-demand tutoring so students get the help they need when they need it
NCAA-approved courses that ensure student athletes are college ready
Catsauqua Area School District Cyber Academy Helpful Resources:
- Available six days per week, Monday - Saturday, 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Receive individualized help in English/Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies
Real time, on-demand concept demonstration and guidance
Learn through interactive chat tools and whiteboard software
The mission of the Catasauqua Area School District, in partnership with our community, is to achieve educational excellence and promote lifelong learning.
Please contact your school counselor to request more information or to enroll in the CASD Cyber Academy today!
Catasauqua Middle School - 610.264.4341
- Mrs. Shannon Van-Spanje, School Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Amy Dymond-Jones, School Counselor - email@example.com
Catasauqua High School - 610.697.0111
- Mrs. Tara Roseman, School Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Eric Snyder, School Counselor - email@example.com
CASD Cyber Academy Online Learning Facilitator - 610.264.4341
- Mrs. Dawn Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org,