Working Papers Process for CHS Students
- Parent/Guardian must come to the high school (M-F 7:30 - 2:30) to complete the Work Permit application.
- Upon receipt of the application and documentation, the issuing secretary at CHS will grant the student a working paper permit.
- The school district issuing officer ensures that all the documents required by law have been examined, approved, and filed, and all conditions and requirements for issuing a permit have been fulfilled.
- The student signs the work permit when received and provides a copy to the employer for their records.
- The student retains the original work permit.