NEPRIS On Demand Training & Lesson Planning Opportunity for New Teachers
Time Required: 6 hours (Compensation @ $32/hr. = $192)
Description: Interested teachers will complete all of the Nepris on Demand Training Modules listed below. In addition, teachers will design lesson plans to integrate 2 Teacher Requested Sessions aligned with their teacher selected content area curriculum. Teachers will complete the required Nepris online session requests within the Nepris platform to schedule and then participate in their scheduled sessions.
(Login with your Nepris username and password. If you don't know your password, click "forgot password" and request your password. If you are unable to login, contact Christina Lutz-Doemling)
- Introducing the Platform (60 minutes)
- Teacher Requested Sessions - Customizing the Students’ Experience (60 minutes)
- Live Industry Chats - Bringing Real World Relevance to Instruction (20 minutes)
- Connecting On Demand Content To Curriculum (20 min)
- Distance Learning - Bringing Real World Relevance to Remote Learners (20 min)
Required Action Steps:
- Complete Nepris on-demand training modules specified above.
- Use the provided Nepris Lesson Plan Template to write two separate lesson plans with each one incorporating a live teacher requested session aligned to your selected content area curriculum. Be sure to consider implementing the Nepris Best Practices.
- Complete the Nepris Session Request Form (within the Nepris online platform) and identify the two dates you plan to participate in your requested sessions.
- Complete the Nepris Training/Lesson Planning Evidence Google Form (and attach your associated lesson plans) to your form submission.
- Upon receipt of the Google Form and required lesson plans, participating teachers will receive and then sign a timesheet in order to receive the $192 monetary compensation.
- 6 hours of Act 48 credit will be awarded to participants who complete all required activities by March 31st.
Please reply to this email by Friday, Feb. 26th to
confirm your interest in participating in this opportunity!
Contact Christina Lutz-Doemling with any questions.