- Assignments for the week will be posted by 9:00 AM Monday of each week.
- Attendance is mandatory and each day will count as a regular school day starting on April 14th.
- In order to maintain flexibility, attendance will be taken based on the weekly completion of assignments.
- If the due date is Friday and students complete all work by the following Monday, they will be marked present for the week.
- In order to receive grades and credit, students must engage regularly and complete course requirements.
- CHS: 4th Quarter academic performance will be reported using the CHS traditional grading system. There will be no final exams for the Spring of 2020.
-Access to PowerSchool has been granted to ALL parents and students to see up to date grades throughout the 4th Quarter.
Help If Needed:
CASD Tech Support Page - Please reach out if you have any technical problems that our school district support can help with (i.e. logging in to school Canvas or PowerSchool etc.).
Canvas Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Canvas if you are having any trouble with the Canvas website.
Google Support Page - Please check the support/help page through Google if you are having any trouble with the Google website or Google Suite of apps.
Degrees and Certifications: