Week 4 (5/4-8)
Posted by Ashley Schmidt on 5/4/2020
Good morning (afternoon or evening) TAs,
Updates and Announcements:
- The last day for seniors is Friday, June 5, 2020.
Assignments for this week:
- Send your weekly email. I have provided you with three example templates to help you get started. You do not need to use these emails, but I wanted to provide you with a starting point. This assignments is worth 1% of your final grade in marking period 4. Due to the timely nature of this assignment, you cannot make it up after the assignments have been posted for the following week. You must CC: me on the email for credit (directions are provided in the weekly module). This email should take less than 5 minutes to complete; however, you may have to respond to additional emails/assignments from your supervising teacher.
- I am opening the PROJECT REFLECTION assignment, but it is not due until Friday, May 15th.
Here are the directions for your resume/thank you letter should you have the time to work ahead - I highly suggest you start these assignments sooner than later (especially if you are a senior)...
- Working Ahead? Here are the directions to update your resume.
- Working Ahead? Here are the directions to write your Thank You Letter to your Supervising Teacher
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about these assignments. I will host Office Hours on Wednesday and Thursday at 1 pm. Please email me to sign up and I will send you the link to the Zoom meeting.
- Read the Announcements at least once per week.
- Use modules to complete assignments, not the "to do" list. Everything will be in order in the modules. This is also where I will provide addition content to help you complete assignments. In the modules, I will have information to help you start the resume and thank you letter before the due date - I suggest you start these.
- I will post new assignments on a Sunday.
- All assignments are due by Friday at 3 pm
- I will contact you and your parent on Friday after 3 pm if I have not yet received your assignments for the week. You will have until Sunday at 12 pm to submit late assignments. ** Attendance is based on assignment completion. If I do not have your assignments by Sunday at 12 pm, after the email to parents, I will have to report you as absent for the week and give you a zero for your assignments due that week.