Week 5 (5/11-15)
Posted by Ashley Schmidt on 5/10/2020 12:00:00 PM
Announcement: The last day for seniors is Friday, June 5, 2020.
Assignments for this week:
- Send your weekly email.
- This email should be sent by Wednesday, but Friday BY THE LATEST. This is to give your supervising teacher a chance to provide you with an assignment. I will send a midweek reminder.
- I have provided you with three example templates to help you get started. You do not need to use these emails, but I wanted to provide you with a starting point. This assignments is worth 1% of your final grade in marking period 4. Due to the timely nature of this assignment, you cannot make it up after the assignments have been posted for the following week.
- You must CC: me on the email for credit (directions are provided in the weekly module). This email should take less than 5 minutes to complete; however, you may have to respond to additional emails/assignments from your supervising teacher.
- PROJECT REFLECTION assignment is due by this Friday. Should you need additional time to complete this assignment, I must receive an email from you by Wednesday, May 13th. I will grant you a 1 week extension without penalty.
Here are the directions for your resume/thank you letter should you have the time to work ahead - I highly suggest you start these assignments sooner than later (especially if you are a senior)...
- Working Ahead? Here are the directions to update your resume. (due May 22nd)
- Working Ahead? Here are the directions to write your Thank You Letter to your Supervising Teacher (due May 29th)
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about these assignments. I will host Office Hours on Wednesday and Thursday at 1 pm. Please email me to sign up and I will send you the link to the Zoom meeting.